Wedding of the Year
I guess Corina Chee needs no introduction to many of you, so instead of telling all the long fairy tales about how she and her husband met and the kind of journey they went through before making that decision, you can watch the video at the end of this post. It was played during the wedding dinner on 21 September 2009.
So what did we do to make this the Wedding of the Year...
- A pre-wedding microblogging on Twitter with a hashtag #Nobsis, which highlights one of Corina's childhood photo:
#Nobsis Media guys, wanna take a stab at who's this? http://twitpic.com/eksac
The post generated a trail of interesting conversation, with some media asking if Nobsis is a new technology...
- Hen's night at The Library. Corina (reluctantly) did some assignments, including offering men a belly-dance and pinching a (sissy) boy's ass. Also, we had 2 x Flaming Lamborghini courtesy of Vicky H. Most memorable quotes:
"Why are you staring at my b**bs?," asked Corina Chee.
"Yeah, because I pray to Jesus Christ and you pray to xxxxxxxxxx...," said Corina Chee. (xxx being a sensitive remark)
- Attended Corina's church wedding in the morning at St. Peter Anglican church.
- Afternoon drinks at Sid's... started at about 2.00pm. Had lots of pork blankets and white wine. Booze!!!
- Wedding dinner at a Chinese restaurant in JayaOne, PJ... more booze!!! Some of the colleagues helped out at the registration table. I was busy doing her video.
- Post-wedding drinks at Sumo Sri Hartamas. Ended at about 2am, if I remember correctly.