Texting...texting... can you hear me?

Friday 20 April 2007

Trudging Exit

My short stint here in text 100 is ending thus this shall be my last post on this little corner of cyberspace. I must say it has been a fun and rewarding experience working with the team on events and the day to day. It is here that i've been learning the trade and some tricks that will be useful in the future.

Colleagues have been nothing short of wonderful patiently helping and guiding me along. Why leave then?A tough tough decision to make but i guess i had to go with gut feeling. Moving forward i wish all textie Malaysia the best! You were my first family and i have no doubt in the future it will still remain one of the best place that i've worked in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home