Texting...texting... can you hear me?

Saturday 28 July 2007

Enter Posh Office

Finally, we're out of our old office. We're at a bigger place now, spacious enough for us to do star jump at our seats if anybody needs to do some stretching. And not forgetting, this is what I call a carefully designed and meticulously planned office. Great colour, excellent combination of interior elements, nice view - by the way, I think the place where I'm sitting now has the best view as well as best feng shui, I am so feeling it already. Anyways, we're still anxiously waiting for our breakout area to be set-up. The plan is to have sofa, bean bags, LCD TV... oh, and Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... Fun and posh isn't it? Well people, you can, you can really be jealous with our office, trust me!

>> Bye bye business suite <<
>> Before the sofa is here... and that's Pranil <<
>> A glimpse of the reception area <<
Was too busy unpacking, couldn't take too many photos. To be continued, subject to availability...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home