Texting...texting... can you hear me?

Friday 18 April 2008

Front or Back?

It was 8+pm and we (Sashi, Eevon, and myself) were leaving the office after a long day on Monday. As it rained very heavily the whole afternoon, the outside corridor of the office was flooded and had an inch (or more??!?) of water. Not puddles, mind you. Crap!

Seriously, I don’t know how our colleagues who left earlier walked out without getting wet. The three of us looked at each other, thinking how not to get wet. We’re not prima donnas (Sashi, don’t worry, we know you’re not a prima donna :P) but really, Eevon and I were on high heels and long trousers and we hate to get our feet wet.

So, what we did was ...



Yes, inching our way out.
Eevon asked me a question. And a difficult decision to make. To sacrifice boobs or my bum. -_-

I’m usually quite proud of my well endowed assets but in situations like this especially, there were three seconds of regret because the more endowed a persons’ assets, the chances of getting across to the other side of the corridor, pressing flat against the wall, is likely to be low.
So, yeah, I had my boobs pressed against the wall, trying hard to balance myself on the mini space between the wall and the flood water. *Sigh* In my efforts to inch my way along the wall to the other side, I heard my two beloved colleagues laughing their heads off. [Eevon, Sashi : I’m glad I provided you with the entertainment. :P ]

One lesson learnt : Nothing can put down a Textie ;)

3 Comments:

  • You know, I was actually working late that day also. Give la some credit so it looks like I also stay back late.

    By Blogger davidlian, At 17 April 2008 at 18:29  

  • You wanna know how the 'rest of the colleagues' got out?

    One *cough* alternated precariously leaping between both side steps, and another decided to sacrifice ONE shoe with one foot in the water, and the other on the dry step! *LOL*

    By Blogger beetrice, At 18 April 2008 at 03:36  

  • OMG. I had no choice at all but to walk on the dry step with one foot and the other in the water. Don't have long enough legs to reach to the other step. Otherwise... *crack* you know what would happen again.

    By Blogger ^^ Pontianak ^^, At 18 April 2008 at 17:41  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home