Texting...texting... can you hear me?

Friday 3 April 2009

Attack of the Penguin Snatchers

Tux has been kidnapped. - Share on Ovi

Har, har, very funny, folks. My second day coming into work and what do I find?

My stuffed penguin, Tux, is missing and instead a picture with the words "Tux has been kidnapped! >.<" written on it.

A bunch of practical jokers, these. Wait till I bring my entire arsenal of action figures and stuffed animals! Let's see them hide them all over the office.

Wait a minute...

In other news, work is progressing swimmingly. Currently putting the long hibernating braincells to work with plenty of projects underway. Also helping out here and there, where needed.

One of the things I love about working in Text is that helping each other out feels like the natural, best thing to do. It's just a given everyone to pitch in and contribute ideas or manpower where needed. I guess that's why it feels 'safe' at work, knowing that someone will have my back as opposed to making holes in it.

Oh and Tux is safe and sound where he should be - guarding my desk from perpetrators of penguin crime!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home