Texting...texting... can you hear me?

Wednesday 8 April 2009

In the name of research, I bring you the funneh

The problem with being the most 'cutting-edge' agency where New Media is concerned: always having to come up with some new-fangled hip idea.

So I was fooling around with Pixton.com, an online comic strip generator and immortalised two of the most cartoony people in the office. That's David Lian and Eevon who both provide me free entertainment online and off.

Their conversation is a bit of an in-joke which really won't be funny unless you were actually there.

Jokes aside, Pixton.com's actually won an award for its quality spin on education tools. Think of the scenario - equip kids with computers, give them a storyline and have them craft their own little toons. No drawing, no hassle and a lot of fun. My little strip took me less than 10 minutes to craft. It's given me a few ideas for upcoming campaigns though whether they turn out half-baked or usable, we'll just have to see.

Worst case scenario, David Lian shooting down my ideas by saying: "For what, I tell you? For what!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home