Texting...texting... can you hear me?

Thursday 2 April 2009

New blood, new posts

*coughing at the dust*
Well, this blog hasn't been updated for a while, I see. BUT THAT WILL SOON CHANGE.
Text 100 now has 13 consultants, one of them our new AE, Ninie. Say Hi, Ninie!

Next to her is your writer, aka me. In a past life I was the dragon lady who ate PR noobs for breakfast. But here I am writing releases, calling up editors crankier than I am and putting up with the nefarious plans by the evil, anonymous penguinnapper.

Will save the tales for later, the Texties are all going off to celebrate Vicky's promotion to Account manager. Congratulations, Vicky! Well-deserved indeed.

Off to get as plastered as I can in one hour. Muaahha.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home