Texting...texting... can you hear me?

Monday 20 April 2009

Out for a picnic in sunny KL...are we all crazy?

I was asking myself this very question sitting in a faux malay kampung house in the middle of Bukit Jalil park. The sun was blinding and it was bugs galore. As usual I was waiting for eveyone else to get there. And lo and behold, who do I see?... the second person to arrive was none other than David Lian. He actually beat everyone to the park. But slowly and surely eveyone else turns up despite some wrong turns and landings at a different park (consequences of listening to Corina and not following my map!)

To cut to the chase, the food was quickly scoffed up and we got into Taboo. No one wanted to keep score so the very competitive people slowly lost interest in the game and it got down to just anybody guessing the words. Before you know it, the questions popped up - when are going to dinner? can we leave now? and it was only 5.45pm.... Hai Peng where got open so early wan?

But with people distracted - david playing games on his e-pc, Vicky tucked into her book and some others just groaning on the mats, I made the executive decision to head over to my house so people could freshen up before dinner.

Enroute to my place, we lost Sashi. We all speculated that he had gone to see his latest lady love, but he insisted he had gone to visit his brother. Who visits their brother at 6pm on a Friday evening??

Anyway, dinner was at our favourite seafood place but I'll let someone else post about that. All in all, I thought it was a good outing as we got everyone off their computers and out for some sunshine. Thanks Eevon! We missed you especially during dinner :-) And here's a big welcome to our new Chief Entertainment Office - Radiance Leong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home