Texting...texting... can you hear me?

Thursday 30 April 2009

Right. So.

This would be my first mark on the Text 100 Malaysia blog. Hence, I shall write a first first.

I committed PR sin today. My first. Granted, it happens. We're humans. Heck, even machines and robots are prone to failuer.

Evidently, I can't spell failure -_- EPIC FAIL.

In any case, I'm technically forgiven. Right? But still? This was bad as it was the one thing I've constantly reminded myself NEVER EVER to do.

EVER.

Because I laugh at those who do. Karma. Whatever. For the record though, I never ever did commit such bad, bad sin till now.

I've been on the job for...one year, eight months, five days. A little less than two years, but more than enough media alerts, press releases, briefing books, speeches, contact reports to go by.

I blame the weather. And my yellow rubber ducky that sits and mocks me everyday with its grin. Don't believe me?

Do not be fooled by its adorableness.

So what did I do today? Text 100 newbies, take note.

NEVER, EVER. EVER send anything to media without bcc-ing the recipient list. EVER (repeated again for good measure). Not only will your seniors hound you, media folks will talk, seniors and media folks will talk to each other. And laugh.

Oh, suffer my shame. Woe is me. Let this be a lesson learned.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home