Texting...texting... can you hear me?

Wednesday 10 June 2009

The Text 100 band in the making?


Here's Sashi showing off his mean drum skills on Guitar Hero at the recent Nokia N97 launch.

Unlike Sashi, I sucked to the max at the guitar. BUT...that's not going to stop me from playing it at the office. Great way to work on the hand/eye coordination, folks. Or so we'll attempt to justify to ML. Shh...

The event on Friday was great though David Lian was away getting closer to God. We had Radiance and Sashi as awesome support while Vicky, Eevon, Libby, Anoushka and me were running around. Great teamwork, guys, and though the night was a hazy blur for me I do remember you guys being so on the ball and Vicky proving to be an unruffled example of utter cool. It would have been easy to be panicky but Vicky was so collected throughout despite having to head an event of such a major scale.

What I love about Text is there's never a clash of egos - it's not about one person but about the team. No room for divas. Which suits me just fine.

Reviews of the event itself have been positive and it's satisfying to get that out of the way. Not that it's the end of the work to be done. Oh, we've only just begun as Karen Carpenter once sang. Here's to more great events in future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home